Wednesday, January 20, 2010

aargh

i say aargh for many reasons. First reason: i took a melatonin last night, i was so tired, but i didn't think i would fall asleep... so i took one...which lead to a night of some freaking weird ass dreams.. one of which seemed it was a movie.. there was this big pool of something, it was gel like and yellowish.. anyway we weren't supposed to touch it b/c it was not good for you. but we had to go around it. i decided i would go thru it, and everyone followed. i really dont remember the point of the dream now... but whatever we were doing, it was a team effort and we were on a timeline!
anyway, i dont know if i have said this before, but i am much worse driver when i am tired, like this am. I think that i am a better driver with 2 beers in my system than if i am tired. easily! A few weeks back i was super tired and when i pulled out of my garage, i wasn't paying enough attention and i scraped my bumper on a gutter.
If you dont know, or haven't seen, i share a double garage with someone. who? i dont know. but they have a SHIT TON of SHIT piled up on their side. This morning, when i was backing out... i hit a box, which caused an avalanche of SHIT to fall down to the ground. awesome. so i got to spend 5 minutes picking up mixed cassette tapes and crap like that. UGH! I think i will take a photo of their side and my side for my 365 today... i will have to remember to do it when i get home!
i say aargh for another reason. I am realizing how far away I am from seeing my bff again... I was trying really hard not to do a count down so early because i knew it was further away than the goal we set was... We said we wouldn't go more than 90 days without seeing each other. its gonna be about 120 between the days we see each other :(. anyway I was trying not to count down the days till we got to mid march. well... last week I went to the richmond raceway website to see about buying tickets to the race for when I go out east again... and there it was about as big as can be "107 days till the crown royal 400" SOB! I didn't want to know that!
anyway... last night i realized that i will be attending a twins game at the new stadium before going out to VA again. sad to realize baseball starts before i see my bff again. ugh.
well.. its hump day. hopefully it goes fast... we will see though. Another big weekend ahead of me :) and a VIKES GAME!! i love this extra vikings football. cross your fingers, its going to be a tough one... and i am scared!

No comments: