Friday, January 2, 2015

Bridal Shower...a few months early!

My Auntie Patti decided she'd throw my party the last time I went back to MN before the wedding.  I was so very excited to have my very own shower! After years of being invited to others, I got to be the one the shower was for. I was so excited to get the beautiful invite in the mail.  Had a great time seeing everyone, the food was wonderful, and I had so much fun! Everyone brought a recipe to fill up a recipe box. I'll keep you updated as we go thru those recipes!  Here are some pics from my special day.

My delish cake (cake wreck--said Congratulations 
Christy and Dad--they had to do a quick fix on that one!)



 two (of three) of the boys on my side of the wedding party

Almost all of the peeps standing up on my side (kelly, me, stef, jen and nikki)
 My sister and matron of honor
 our ring bearer and flower girl
 My sweet momma, mother of the bride
 Some of my good ol days friends! cassie and mindy
 Kelly and Lisa
 Jenny and me
 My super Aunties
 Are we related?
and my cousin nikki!

No comments: