Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Hellooooo
So its a new year....a new decade.... and I have a bunch of things I want to do this year... so I am going to make a list right here, and in a year we will see how I have done... so here we go...

BIRTHDAYS: It is one I do EVERY YEAR and EVERY YEAR I fail at this. EPICALLY FAIL. Birthday cards. I am going to send a birthday card to all my family members, and to all my friends that send me cards... I start this every year.... Every year my Aunt Patti and Uncle Dave get a card from me... why? because they were born in January. Mom is the only one born in February, but she does not really count as I get mom a card every year, to attach to her birthday present... after that, we have no family birthdays until May. By then, I have forgotten! I am going to get this done this year. its GOING TO HAPPEN!

MOVIES: I was sitting here looking at my movies.... I have hundreds of movies..... I am going to watch every single movie I own this year.... It is going to happen. It has to happen. I have movies that I have owned for 10 years and only watched them the once. First going to tackle the DVDs. If I get through them, its on to the VHS'. That's 148 DVDs and 81 VHS'. Just to do the DVDs alone, its approximately three movies a week. This can and will be done. Since I am a freakshow, this will be done in alphabetical order.

PHOTOGRAPHY: Okay since I tried a 365 last year, and failed at that.... I decided its going to happen this year. I am going to do my 365, and I am going to do it right. I am going to upload my photos at least once a week... in the beginning i will be doing it every day, to every other day.... I know from last year, it will dwindle... but I do not want to get any more than 5 days behind... it is why I failed at this last year. My camera will be with me every day this year, and I will document all I do!

TRAVEL: I love going places and I am so fortunate to be able to go all over our great country. I love baseball.... we put these two things together and there are so many places to go! I want to visit at LEAST 2 new stadiums this year... I know I have one stadium in the bag....Target Stadium! YEAY!

EXERCISE: Last year for a solid 4 months I was exercising every other day....then I went out of town for 5 days and it all went to hell. I am going to start up the Stairmaster again..... Swim...whatever I need to do to get in some cardio time!

MONEY: I am addicted to shopping. If I have a bad day, I shop. If I am sad, I shop... Getting things I need, and also things I don't necessarily need.... This year I am going to do everything I can to stop myself from spending money that I don't need to spend. I am going to start saving.... I will pay off my ATV a year early, and have money for a down payment on a new car.

That's all that I can remember right now... I am sure there are more, but these are the ones I am coming up with now... How about you, any resolutions??


1 comment:

Still Hanging In There said...

I will keep you accountable if you help me out too. I know goals are there to succeed. Good Luck.