Sunday, January 11, 2015

One Little Word

So my sister over at Live Laugh Love and Lavender Wrote a little blog about One Little Word. She said that I should do the same... I just can't think of just one little word for 2015... I however have been thinking about it and have come up with something, that I think it would be fitting. Instead of One Little Word, I'm going to do One Little Thing.
I have been working the hours of 9 to 6 pm since May. I haven't changed my sleeping habits much since I did that either--I'm still going to bed at 10ish, and I sleep until 745 in the morning. That's a lot of sleep. and not much time awake at home. I get home around 615 (thankfully I don't work far from home).  I do my quick little 20 min workout... make dinner, we are eating around 730 or 8, and then I settle in to watch a show or two. I get NOTHING done during the work week.  So, in 2015, I'm going to do One Little Thing. Every weeknight before I sit down to watch the TV, or to hit the hay. There is always one more little thing I can get done every day. That will free up time for me on the weekend, so my weekends aren't filled with chores! Yippeeeee!
With the wedding coming up, I've got lots of little things to get done, so that's probably going to be my focus over the next four months.  It's going to be a fun ride, 2015!

No comments: